Saturday, July 31, 2004

Stupid Bank of America

Went to deposite Donald's check for the rent, at the usual B of A ATM location near Bally's and Stater Bros. Except the ATM wasn't working.

So I came home, went online to look for other ATM locations. Says the next closest one is on Badillo, just a bit further east of Citrus. E. 212 Badillo. Driver over there, nothing. Though there's a Wells Fargo across the street. Good thing I also checked for the next closest after that while I was online, as well. It's at Edwards theater.

I figured I might as well take this chance to find out if there's a better way to get to and from Edwards, since it's always congested at Lakes Drive. When I get there, and put in my ATM card, there's no deposite option.

Arrrrgggh!!!

Then I remembered that the map seemed to show there was more in the direction of the mall. Makes sense. So I drive over, and finally find a B of A branch, with a working ATM.

0 comments: