Saturday, July 24, 2004

Let's see how long this lasts

Came home around 12:00AM tonight. Sure enough, the cable was still out. Tom was here trying to watch the Chinese channels, which were, of course, digital and unviewable. He says that the signal kind of came in and out, and when it was in, would only last for around 3 minutes at most.

So I called Charter, and the lady who picked up asked me to unplug the power to all of my cable boxes and then plug them back in again. She also said that there were some signal problems in the area.

Well, hopefully she boosted it enough ... or whatever it is that they can do there ... so I won't encounter the problem again. But just 9 minutes ago, it went out for about a minute, and came back again. So I guess we'll see.


Also tried to unsub from DVD Box Office's mailing list. I thought I had already unsubbed before, but I guess we'll see. It says "Gaming list" so maybe they subbed me to others or something.

0 comments: