Monday, July 26, 2004

Portable A/C unit

So I've been running around trying to get a portable air conditioning unit that wasn't too expensive... No such luck.

Did another web search for good prices, and noticed that Walmart had some decent deals for them, and since it would only be about 10 bucks more expensive with taxes than to get one online, I decided to check out the local Walmart to see if they had it. And of couse, they don't.

The guy I asked there says, "If it's online, then we don't have it." What kind of logic is that? I'm sure they must carry some of the crap they have listed online. Whatever, the guy was just being a dumbass.

Home Depot didn't have any, either. I would've thought they'd at least carry some kind of A/C solution.

So I ended up ordering online. Hopefully won't have too much trouble with having it delivered to the apartment.

0 comments: