Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Another hot day

Weather.com says it's 87° and feels like 89°... The digital thermometer on my watch says it's around 92°; radio (KFWB) says it's gonna be 104° in the valley today.

Whatever. It's hot. My watch still says it's 90° now that I've been inside with AC for five minutes.


Meanwhile, there's some kind of construction going on outside today, they closed off the road for a while, and my car is covered with dust.


Tapioca Express' "Vege Bun" is not true to its name. Sure, it's got vegetables in it, but is still predominantly meat. Not that I mind--I expected as much when I ordered them.


Kin called earlier today. It seems two of the springs that were holding up his garage door snapped. Imagine that--both at the same time. Obviously not a good day. I told him how to set the garage door to manual so he could still get it open, but he's gonna have to call someone to install new springs for him, or to do it himself.

0 comments: