Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Another day...

  • I saw the Charter cable truck outside as I was leaving for work today, so that should mean that they've sent some guy to make sure the line here is good. Hopefully I won't have those signal problems again soon.

  • Donald's car stalled on the freeway today, so he had to take it to the shop. Turns out the distributor is bad, so they need to replace that. They're going to fix his AC while they're at it, too. I had to pick up him and take him back there to pick up his car when they were done. Luckily, it didn't take too much time out of my work day.

  • Go my new CD/MP3 player today. So far so good. Need to test it in the car to see ... or rather, hear ... how it sounds. Since it's only got a phone jack, the audio quality might be as good. We'll see.

0 comments: