Sunday, August 15, 2004

Saturday

Mom and grandma dropped by at around noon, and we went out to lunch, then stopped by a Chinese supermarket so mom could pick up some groceries.

By the time we got back, it was around 3:00pm, and I had to meet with Jennifer and George at 3:30, so I couldn't help mom too much with her Excel worksheet. I'll see if I can take a look at it tomorrow.

So Don and I went to George's place. We then carpooled to Lawry's in Beverly Hills (10 west, exit Lacienega north), where George, Jennifer, Lisa, Jessica, and Fred, along with my brother and I, had their prime rib dinner, and a bottle of wine. We got there at 4:35 for our reservation, but didn't get to the main course until around 6:00.

Afterwards, we went back to George's place and played a few rounds of cards.

Got a call from Jeffry, who just test drove a Nissan Altima, and was wonder how much down-payment we had put on our cars before.


After we got home, I played some Doom 3, then checked the forums, downloaded some mods for Doom 3, and played a bit more.


Since we got back at around 11:00, and used the compuer for about an hour during the day, the total computer usage for today is once again around 6 hours..

Mouse usage during this period: medium

0 comments: