Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Now, we wait...

Called HP/Compaq's parts support line, after talking with Vivian to see what her thoughts are about JJ's DVD-ROM situation. The support guy gave me an RMA number and the shipping location, so we're going to send the DVD-ROM back to them.

H&R Block's "Talk to a Tax Expert" used whatever form they had to say that it's a technical issue, and that I should use their Customer Support form to get my answers. And because it was a technical issue, I would not be charged the $19.95 for their "Tax Expert" service. Good. I never thought it was fair that I'd have to pay for them to perform a service they should have performed when they took my money in the first place. I still have to wait for them to contact me again, though.

Drove to the Alhambra/San Gabriel District Office for AAA, and spoke with one of their insurance agents. They will send out my information to MMCA. Apparently MMCA changed their P.O. box. Also got my updated (temporary) insurance card.

0 comments: