Friday, August 06, 2004

Got another letter from Mitsubishi

The local dealership, Freeway/Duarte Mitsubishi, apparently wants to buy back 2000 Eclipses, and has sent me another letter to that effect.

It doesn't seem likely that they'll be able to offer me a deal that I would really like, but this time they say that they will give me free Vegas vouchers for just coming in, so I guess I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon to see what they have to say.

(Ideally, if they gave me a new car for my current car, it would only work if I had to pay the same or less for my monthly payment, and be paid up at or before the time I would finish the finance period of my current car.)

I just called the 800 number they listed in the letter, and got cut off when I was connected to their sales department. Oh well.

0 comments: