Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Need to update

I need to remember to update my Autobytel garage profile to include the smog check information... I think I forgot to do that when I got the smog check.

At any rate, I'm going to get an oil change soon. Since this Saturday is Peg's wedding, I'll have to wait til next week. So I've placed an order for 5 quarts of AMSOIL 5W-30, to see how it compare to the Mobile One synthetic I've been using.

Tried some more tweaks for Doom 3's performance, but pretty much couldn't get it to do much better. Donald did something to help increase it by around 2 FPS, and I changed the anisotropy to the lowest setting, which increased it by another 0.8 or 0.9 FPS. Guess I'll look through the tweak file I found earlier to see if there's anything in there I can use. Ran a bunch of tests as a result, so not too much mouse usage today, either.

Current lowest gas price for premium (91 octane): $2.139


Computer usage for Aug. 16: ~5 hours
Mouse usage: light

0 comments: