Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tired

I've been up since 8:30am, because I promised to help Joyce move, and had to go rent a pickup truck with her (she was afraid to drive something so large). We got a full-sized pikcup, the Dodge Ram 1500 (not sure which trim--forgot to check). We drove all over town, as she had to pickup furniture from her friends, as well as move various things from her old apartment to the new one, which took several trips.

After most of the moving had finished, I helped her set up a few things at her new apartment. By the time we were done, it was 11:30pm. And here I am, four hours later, just about ready to go to bed.

I have a few things I have to remember to do after I wake up:
  • Get a new wok from Marukai
  • Go to Fry's Electronics and buy a DVD±R drive and some blank DVDs for work
  • Pick up some softdrinks
  • Call Joyce to see when she wants me to help her fix her computer desk (again)
I hope my body won't too sore when I wake up.

0 comments: