Thursday, February 23, 2006

No day but today

Since I missed Rent (the film version) in the theaters (sort of... they still had a few showings out in like Burbank or something), I had to wait for the DVD.

Well, the DVD came out this week. So I picked it up, along with Domino. I decided to watch Domino first, since it was shorter, and I had lower expectations for it. It was okay. But I just finished watching Rent, and it was great. I don't know how it was compared to the Broadway musical, but since it had most of the original Broadway cast, it can't be too far off.

I have to agree with Kat Dennings--Rosario Dawson looked great, but she doesn't look 19. The fact that "Roger" had a line saying that she looked 16 didn't help, either.

Also, I don't see this listed on IMDb yet, in the subway scene, look for the blonde woman who sits down in the background to disappear and reappear in between shots.

0 comments: