Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween party

...and me without my costume.

Lucy called in the aftertoon to invite me to a Halloween party, and since I didn't have anything planned and hadn't seen Lucy in a while, I decided to go. Since it was kind of last minute, I didn't get any costumes for the party.

Saw Shirley (Viv) at the party, which was not completely unexpected, since I also saw her at the last YGAP event that I went to.

Made a few new friends there, as well. Since I didn't bring my camera, I took these pictures from my cell phone (which I'm now using for their respective cell phone entries).

Fenni was not quite satisfied with the quality of the pictures, and wanted me to take new ones, so now I have more pics of her...

This picture of Angel is pretty dark and hard to see... which I knew right after I took it. Although it didn't seem as dark then as it does now; I think it might look better if I try to adjust the gamma correction a bit. I suppose there's some sort of irony involved with a girl named "Angel" who dressed up with little devil horns.

Hopefully Lucy will send me the pics she took from the event, and I will have more usable pictures. Or I will just have bring my camera along the next time I see them.


The party was not too bad, although not being much of a dancer, nor a conversationalist (sheesh, what can I do?), I felt more like a fish out of water.

After the party, Lucy and I went to Regent Cafe for a drink.

0 comments: