Sunday, October 23, 2005

Barbecue

Just got back from a barbecue at George's place. "The last one of the year," he says. Strangely, my left index finger was somehow over exerted, and now has trouble reaching further to the right, which is affecting my typing--when I try to reach for the letter "T" on the keyboard, I end up with the letter "R."

I got to test out my new "Sanitizing Steamer" that I just got from the Sharper Image, by using it to clean the grill. Overall, it did a decent job, though with the wire brush attachment, the effects were probably not too different from using a hose and a regular wire brush. The upside is that much less water is needed this way. I wonder if the Magic Eraser from Mr. Clean would do a better job.

I bought three bags of Bay Scallops from Trader Joe's, but forgot about them until most people had left. So I managed to cook one bag. Guess I'll pan-fry the rest and use them in pasta or something.

0 comments: