Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ahh, new Ionic Breeze

One of the Ionic Breeze GPs that I got suddenly stopped working last week. Because the GP model has an UV light (and gives off a faint blue glow to indicate it's working), I had to make sure that it was the unit that wasn't functioning properly, not just the UV lamp.

Since I got it quite some time ago, I wasn't sure if I can get it easily replaced. But I couldn't just let a $500 machine sit there and collect dust... uh... Actually, its main function is to collect dust. It's just supposed to collect much more than anything else in the room. Anyway, I didn't want a $500 machine that doesn't work like it's supposed to, so I took it back to the nearest Sharper Image store.

As I had hoped, they did have my purchase on record, so I didn't have to bring in my receipt (which I had already lost anyway). And they replaced my unit on the spot, with one of the newer units, that have slightly more functions.

0 comments: