Thursday, December 01, 2005

Origami rose

Oops, forgot to rotate the image. :o

Michelle lamented on the fact that the roses she received on Monday had already wilted after less than a week. Which reminded me of an episode of Prison Break from a few weeks ago--The prison doctor said that she didn't like flowers, because they don't last. So the main character left her an origami rose at the end of his next visit--and prompted me to look for instructions on how to make an origami rose of my own.

This is the result. It actually looks better when seen from the side, and I imagine much more like a rose when a stem is added, along with a different colored paper.

My second attempt turned out a lot better, IMO. Now I've just got to find some real origami paper, so I can see what it can really look like. And also make a stem for it.

0 comments: