Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New digital camera

After some contemplating, I have decided to get myself yet another digital camera.

For my previous digital camera, I focused mostly on the camera's optical zoom ability, which would have been great for public events, such as the concerts, graduations, etc. And while I do love the Panasonic that I've got, its resolution is on the low end these days, and even though it's not as long as the 10x zoom camera from Sony, it's still quite a bit larger than most of the other digital cameras out there, which makes carrying it around a bit of a hassle.

Since I don't typically need to utilize the full capabilities of the zoom, I've decided to obtain a new camera for the purposes of snapshots. Which means a compact camera, with decent (average) zoom ability, and decent resolution.

After some searching, I settled on the Minolta DiMAGE X50. It is now on order from Overstock. I hope it arrives soon.

0 comments: