Thursday, June 12, 2008

That one with the guy who was in the movie that was out last year

Ever watch something, and see some actor that you recognize, but can't quite place where you've seen him or her? Happens to me all the time. Recently, there's been a few actors I've been trying to place (and was able to, thanks to the Internet).

First, there's Chris Williams. He's in the end of this State Farm Insurance commercial.
He's also in the recent "Smoky Chipotle Crispy Chicken" commercial for KFC, but I couldn't find a video of it online.

I've seen him in Dodgeball, The Wedding Bells, and Californication.


Next, another KFC commercial.
There's Jessy Schram, who I would've seen in Veronica Mars, and Edwin Hodge, who I've seen in Invasion. That's why they both look familiar.

1 comments:

Eric Barbaric said...

Chris Williams was also in the "Krazee-Eyez Killa" episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where he plays none other than Krazee-Eyez Killa.... i'm his caucasian (PS you can all thank me later http://vicious-delicious.com )