Tuesday, May 22, 2007

If you need it, you don't have it

I've seen this commercial a few times, and when I first saw it, I wondered if it was Bruce Campbell. But I never saw the full version, which I guess must've aired during something like the Super Bowl.

If you have it, you don't need it. If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it, you need more of it. If you have more of it, you don't need less of it.

You need it to get it, and you certainly need it to get more of it, but if you don't already have any of it to begin with, you can't get any of it to get started, which means you really have no idea how to get it in the first place, do you?

You can share it, sure. You can even stockpile it if you'd like, but you can't fake it. Wanting it, needing it, wishing for it... The point is, if you've never had any of it, ever, people just seem to know.

0 comments: