Sunday, March 05, 2006

Just in time for the Oscars

Well... sort of. I picked up The Ice Harvest, Pride & Prejudice, and Walk the Line on DVD last Tuesday, and watched them over the course of the week, finally finishing up with Walk the Line tonight. By the time I was done, the awards show had also finished.

To be honest, I wasn't really interested in seeing Walk the Line originally, hence it was the last of the three movies I watched. The reason I did get the DVD was mainly because of Reese Witherspoon and the Oscar nominations--even though similar reasoning did not make me purchase The Constant Gardener with Rachel Weisz. At any rate, I ended up liking it much more than I thought I would... I might actually like it more than Ray.


As I look at the list of DVDs to be released this week, I see more that I want to pick up: Just Friends, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Howl's Moving Castle.

0 comments: