Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Searching high and low

My supply of sugar cubes is starting to run low, so I figured it would be a good time to look for the brown sugar cubes that I used to get from the local Ralph's supermarket before I moved--since the Food 4 Less right next door only seem to carry white sugar cubes. After running to about five different supermarket locations, I was unable to locate one store that had brown sugar cubes. I find this rather peculiar. I even dropped by the Ralph's that I used to go to for 'em on my way back from work today, and was unable to find any.

While on my hunt for brown sugar cubes, I also did a quick check for Armor All's Car Wash Wipes, as I was down to my last box, and couldn't find more at the Target store next to work. Couldn't find any store that carried these, either.


I can't be the only person who likes these things, can I? I'm at a loss as to why no store seems to want to carry any stock of them.

0 comments: