Tuesday, February 08, 2005

7-Up Plus

Just gave 7-Up Plus a try. Since it contains calcium and vitamin C, I've been meaning to give it a try to see if I like the taste, and if I do, I'd get it on a more regular basis. This was of more special interest to me, as I noticed that it's sweetened with Splenda, and since I've not liked the flavor of other artificial sweeteners like Nutrasweet, I wanted to try just a can or small bottle.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find it being sold in single cans or in small bottles, so I had to get a two-liter bottle today.

It's not too bad, and I guess I like the flavor of Splenda better than I do for Nutrasweet, but still not too great. It's probably fine for people who can't tell the difference between real sugar and artificial sweeteners, but I'm glad I didn't get the 24-packs that they come in.

Now I just have to finish the two-liter bottle...

0 comments: