Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today's ramblings

Picked up four movies yesterday: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Little Black Book, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and Troy. I wathced Harold & Kumar last night, and found it to be quite funny. The menu was a nice touch. Reminds me of one of the Excel Saga DVD menus... which reminds me, I should try to get Puni Puni Poemy at some point, though I wasn't able to find it at Fry's, nor was I able to find the second volume of Tsukihime, which should have been released at the end of last month.

Speaking of Fry's, I think I'll stop by tomorrow after work to see what their prices are for 1 gigabyte of RAM, and decide if I should get it from them, or order online.


And the measurements from this morning are...

Weight: 146.2 lbs.
Body fat: 11.2%
Body water: 64.8%

0 comments: