Monday, April 27, 2009

"I know kung fu"

So, on the season finale of Chuck, everything was leading up to, and loyal viewers would have easily picked up on, Chuck's Neo/Matrix moment. And it was, in a word, awesome!

I mean, come on, how could anyone not? The "changes" made to the "Intersect," Chuck bravely re-uploading it to himself, then both Sarah and Casey are brought in, captured by agents of a yet unknown agency? I was just waiting for Chuck to say the infamous line of, "I know kung fu"--I literally said it out loud as I watched Sarah and Casey being led into the room.

And then, of course, I saw in Chuck's flash, there was text forming the Chinese characters of "功夫" (aka "kung fu"), which all but confirms it. I'm glad they had him say that line, because I'm sure everyone was thinking it.

Loved the season finale. I sure hope the network picks up the next season.

0 comments: