Friday, April 21, 2006

Jack is a good artist

So my sister sent me this YouTube link to a fake "Titanic 2" trailer, which is pretty funny. And obviously made up of scenes from many, many different movies, as well as some stuff that were added through CG. So I decided to post it to Club3G, and found the above video in the process.

As for the fake trailer, I noticed scenes from Titanic (obviously), Ghost Ship, Demolition Man, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Forever Young, The Man in the Iron Mask, Hulk, Con Air, Catch Me If You Can, The Aviator, and Romeo + Juliet. I'm sure there are others that I missed, since there are several scenes which I do not recognize.


Might as well include the fake trailer in here:

2 comments:

jm said...

hahaha that's great!

That second one, what movies did those come from? That looks really well done to be a fake. Cool!

Glenn said...

I've mentioned the ones I recognize in my blog entry ;)