Friday, September 24, 2004

Weird

I guess the humidity is really low these past few days... I just checked my portable AC's water tank, and it was completely dry! Granted, I haven't used it too much, but I still expect there to be some gathered condensation.

So even though the temperature during the day reached into the 90s, with the days being shorter and the humidity low, the nights are quite cool now.

And the only reason I really checked to see how much water was in the water tank was because, somehow, the toilet tank was empty... I could hear water dripping through the pipe, but it was going at a really slow rate. So I needed something to hold water that I could use to fill it. Nothing inside the toilet tank seem to be broken... so either Donald turned off the water valve (though why he would do so is a complete mystery) and forgot to turn it back on, or somewhere a long the line, the pipe is clogged.

Strangely, I was unable to turn the valve at all in either direction, so I can't tell if it is the valve. If it is, hopefully Donald will remember to turn it back on tomorrow morning.

0 comments: