Sunday, July 10, 2005

Why do they all happen at the same time?

So Peg sent me an evite to this concert by the California Philharmonic at the L.A. Arboretum for next Saturday (the 16th), and then Lucy sent me an email asking me if I'd be interested in going to this beach event organized by Young Generation Asian Professionals, which takes place on the same day.

I figured that since the beach thing is supposed to end at 4:00, while Peg's asking to meet at 5:30, I should be able to make both, provided I'm not too tired by that time, so I've tentatively agreed to go to both events.

Then Anne calls to invite me to her apartment-warming dinner, which she has planned also for next Saturday.


It's uncanny how none of us had plans with each other for weeks or months (depending on the individual), and then suddenly the next event all fall on the same day.

0 comments: